THE ACTIONABLE DIGITAL MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT IN YOUR POCKET
Enables and empowers you and your team to build your business solutions, making sure you are in the driver’s seat. Fast, safe, and at a low cost when you need to…
- …Improve everyday business
- …Handle strategic and tactical challenges
- …Plan major strategic moves
- …Scale up the business
REBBEL YOUR BUSINESS CHALLENGES
Sometimes you need custom advice or execution from a Mountain Guide, specialized in your field of challenge
Challenge of the month: “The team is growing, and we must get organized.”
Challenge of the month
Everyone faces business challenges from time to time. Since a business challenge seldom has only one root, the approach to solve the challenge can come from various angles. That’s why we recommend multiple Blocks for each problem statement (Block is what we at RM call a module or topic unit).
PS. Do the quick self-assessment quiz of the suggested Blocks to get your priorities straight! DS.
Rebbel Talks – Maria Norberg, at Teknikkvinnor and Hidden dreams
In Rebbel Talks members of the community share their stories and insights, discussing how to overcome roadblocks and develop the business
This episode: Diversity & inclusion is not just about employee happiness – it’s a matter of profitability
In this episode, we talk diversity & inclusion. Why is it important, what impact does it have on the business and how do you achieve it. Listen to the interview with Maria Norberg, CEO at Teknikkkvinnor
Learn more at “Why Staff diversity and inclusion”
Produced by: Hanna Ericksson, Photo by Gustav Kjellin
Intro by: Peanut Butter And Jam by illogicalbit | https://soundcloud.com/illogicalbit
Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported
Meet the Mountain Guides: Fredrik Larson
Meet the Mountain Guides
At the core of the Rebbel Mountain concept are the Mountain Guides – our business experts. They are leaders in their area of expertise who contribute and empower you to create the best actionable solutions for your business challenges.
Introducing Fredrik Larson
- Areas of expertise: Operations, Supply Chain, Finance in various industries incl retail & manufacturing
- 25 years of experience in Operations, Supply Chain & Finance
- Hands-on Management Consultant developing leaders, teams and organizations – analysis, development, implementation and training/follow-up – in rescue operations/turnarounds and growth assignments
- Employed in, managed and owned management consulting firms and engaged in IKEA Supplier Development (Purchasing Operations)
New Blog post: About motivation – Carrot & Whip vs Self-Government
Read our latest Blog post
Prof. Anja Hagen Olafsen, University of South-Eastern Norway, USN has, according to the magazine Personnel & Leadership, a new way of looking at sustainable motivation and health. The carrot and whip-method is outdated as a motivational instrument and should instead be replaced by providing conditions for self-government.
Insider Tip: “Get your team in sync”
Want your management team to be in sync?
With Rebbel Mountain it is easy to both synchronize your team and solve business critical issues:
- Gather the team around the table
- Open Rebbel Mountain and click a “Problem statement” resonating with your actual challenge
- Quiz the suggested Blocks – jointly or individually
- Compare your priority scores. Do you have the same or different view on your biggest pain points?
- Agree on the joint roadmap to remove your roadblocks
- Dig into the Blocks and start developing your business
Did you know…
Did you know . . .
- …that Rebbel Mountain delivers premium quality business development resources, at an affordable price.
- …that Rebbel Mountain has different membership plans to match different needs: 9€, 29€ or 79€ per month.
- …that you can upgrade or downgrade at any time. No binding period and no hidden fine print.
- …you can test one month for free. Use the coupon “BEaREBBEL”!
Words from Rebbels
CEO, Progressive Science park
“Rebbel Mountain is a great support when I am weighing the options we have, planning for growth. It gives me focus and helps me reflect, and that leads me to better decisions. Naturally my team is important for success, so I have decided to bring them on board to Rebbel Mountain, too.”
Mia Rolf, CEO, Ideon Science Park
CEO, Start-up enabling enhanced quality of life
“I use Rebbel Mountain for inspiration and new thoughts to be better prepared in my business planning. Particularly I like the 3-combination of Blocks, Community Forum and that there always is a Mountain Guide available, if I need it.”
Sofie Woge, CEO, Tendo AB
Business developer, Network organization growing rapidly
“I have used Rebbel Mountain for some months now, never having heard of them before that, and I am incredibly impressed and satisfied. Have to say that this is the single most useful service I have come across in many years. Knowledge condensed, written and curated by experts with decades of experience, packaged to be absorbed in 30 minutes. Regardless if you are in the beginning of your career and want to grow, a curious veteran wanting insights from industry experts, or if you are dreaming about starting your own business but aren’t sure of where to start – Rebbel Mountain has got your back. I am going to say it again, I am incredibly impressed and highly recommend it!”
Alex Warris, Business developer at Teknikkvinnor
CEO, Start-up scaling up
“We needed to clearly define our Brand values and to make sure it is well known within the company and build a differentiated offering to better explore our member base. Working with Rebbel Mountain is great because we can very fast and safely develop our own “Still Active- solutions”. And, it is very affordable, a full subscription is only 29 € per month”
Signe Bernhard-Larson, CEO, Still Active AB
CEO, Medium-sized company wanting to grow
“When you need to invent new business solutions Rebbel Mountain is a great help; it cuts time by fast leading you to the right questions and problem formulation. The solution to our challenges could be found within our organization, but RM quickly gave my management team a common language to release this power.”
Jon Widell, CEO Termo AB
CEO, Tech-company exploring new business opportunities
“Rebbel Mountain makes my business development so much faster. Less than 50 minutes after logging on to the platform for the first time, I had browsed two Blocks and realized that I needed to change the direction in two strategic areas of my company AND got the idea of how to do it.”
Martin Börjesson, Partner, AmazingInnovation.ai